In my opinion, one of the most useful organization tools on The Home Depot’s® Pro Xtra® is the Credit Cards & Accounts tab. With this tool, you can organize the multiple credit and debit cards linked to your Pro Xtra account; you can even enter a nickname for each card to be able to search for and find a specific account easily!
Not only can you keep track of your credit and debit cards, but you can link other accounts to your Pro Xtra account and organize those, too.
1. Log in to your Home Depot Pro Xtra account. If you do not have an account, click here to create one.
2. Click on Credit Cards & Accounts on the menu bar
3. Click on Add a Credit/Debit Cards button. This requires you to add a Card Number, Cardholder Name, Expiration Date, Nickname and remember to confirm your billing address.
4. To be eligible for exclusive association member benefit offers, rebates, bonus and discounts, add the agreement code.
5. View all your credit card and debit accounts linked to your Home Depot Pro Account.
And lastly you have the option to change the details entered to speed up the process to buy at low price at Home Depot.
After calling Pro Xtra user service, I learned the main difference between Pro Xtra Reloadable Cards and traditional gift cards. While you can still reload gift cards, you can load Pro Xtra Reloadable Cards with more money, and you can share them among members of your company.
You can also keep track of all phone numbers and THD key tags (which are, essentially, just the basic accounts associated with The Home Depot) linked to your Pro Xtra account. When purchasing items in-store, you can simply enter the phone number linked to your account instead of having to use any type of card. Additionally, you can manage the checking accounts connected to your Pro Xtra account. To make organizing and searching through your accounts simpler (and to save much time), you can nickname all cards, numbers, and accounts linked to your Pro Xtra account, and search them by those nicknames.
When you use Pro Xtra, you can easily manage all of your cards and accounts in one place; not only that, but you can make paying for and managing your purchases much easier with just a few clicks.
Leave A Comment