Becoming part of an association partnered with The Home Depot® has its perks. For many memberships, you can receive discounts, rebates, and volume pricing on various purchases from The Home Depot. It is important that you add these memberships into your Pro Xtra® account so that the benefits will always apply to your spending. Each association partnered with The Home Depot will have its own agreement code, rebate period, and amount. Just follow the few steps below to add your associations into your account.
- Log in to your Pro Xtra. If you do not yet have an account, click here to create one.
- Go to the menu on the left and select Credit Cards & Accounts.
- If you have not already, add either a credit/debit card, a Pro Xtra reloadable card, a gift card, a phone number, a THD key tag, or a checking account by clicking the Add… button.
- Enter the necessary information.
- There should be a place for you to enter an Agreement Code. Each association has its own unique agreement code, so this is where you enter yours.
- Make sure you do this for all of your cards, phone numbers, etc. so that you can receive the discounts and rebates linked to your association.
- If you have already entered cards, phone numbers, etc., but did not attach an agreement code, go to Actions and Edit. You will be able to add your agreement code from there.
To view your memberships, go to Account Management on the left menu bar.
Under National Account Agreements, you should be able to see all of the associations you have connected to your account.
There are over 100 associations partnered with The Home Depot, including:
- ARPOLA – The American Rental Property Owners & Landlords Association
- BOMA – Building Owners and Managers Association
- NAA – National Apartment Association
- NAMC – National Association of Minority Contractors
- NARI- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- NAWIC – National Association of Women in Construction
- NREIA – National Real Estate Investors Association
- Retail Contractors Association
HammerZen has partnered with few of the associations to give their members discounts and benefits. If you do not know your association’s agreement code, please contact your association to get the code for discounts.
Below is an example of a user who is a member of the National Real Estate Investor Association (a.k.a. NREIA), an association partnered with The Home Depot. Because their membership is linked in their Pro Xtra account, they receive rebates and volume pricing on their Home Depot purchases.
You should also ask the association of which you are a member whether they are affiliated with us, HammerZen. HammerZen is also partners with NREIA and other associations who offer exclusive pricing and discounts.
If you are not a member of any association and not receiving rebates, contact us; we may a solution that is just right for you.
Leave A Comment