QuickBooks 2015 Services and Support will be discontinued on May 31, 2018
Are you still using QuickBooks 2015 software version?
It is that time of the year, the time during which Intuit implements its sunset policy. In other words, they will discontinue support and other relevant services related to QuickBooks 2015 Pro, Premier, Accountant, Mac, and Point of Sale versions. This can be extremely inconvenient for many people who want to continue using a specific service or software.
QuickBooks products generally come hand-in-hand with this sunset policy. After about three years, if you continue utilizing a particular version of the software and do not upgrade it, you will not receive any technical support, nor will you be allowed to do any online activities, such as payroll or banking. In short, you get three years before a particular version is obsolete.
Older versions are usually put to rest at the end of May each year. The QuickBooks 2015 version is scheduled to be discontinued on May 31, 2018. After this date, only 2018, 2017, and 2016 versions of the QuickBooks software will be fully supported by the company. Therefore, you should buy the new version as soon as possible!
Which QuickBooks products will be discontinued on May 31, 2018?
Support and Services for QuickBooks Desktop versions affected by Intuit’s sunset policy include the following:
- QuickBooks Pro 2015
- QuickBooks Premier 2015
- General Business
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Professional Services
- Real Estate (Contractor edition)
- Property Management (Contractor edition)
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015
- QuickBooks Mac 2015
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 15
- QuickBooks Point of Sale v11
- Intuit QBPOS Store Exchange
Which QuickBooks features are unavailable?
It is crucial to be aware of the aforementioned sunset policy because QuickBooks software requires the constant support of Intuit. While the products will continue to work, you will not be able to access support or any other QuickBooks related services that currently integrate with your 2015 QuickBooks software:
- QuickBooks Payments (Credit Card Processing)
- QuickBooks Payroll Services
- Assisted Payroll
- Basic Payroll
- Standard Payroll
- Enhanced Payroll
- Worker’s Compensation Payments
- View My Paycheck
- QuickBooks Check Processing
- QuickBooks Bill Pay
- QuickBooks Credit Card Processing
- QuickBooks Accountant’s Copy File Transfer (ACFT) service
- QuickBooks Download Latest Exchange Rates – Multi-currency
- QuickBooks Online Banking
- QuickBooks Enterprise – Full Service Plan & Add-ons
- QuickBooks Live Technical Support
(Intuit Inc.’s support is also necessary when you want to install and register your QuickBooks onto a new computer because the process requires installation codes provided only to versions of QuickBooks 2016 and later versions supported by Intuit.)
BUY QUICKBOOKS 2019
Contact us directly for a HUGE discount on Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Point of Sale, Mac at 800-838-4936.
Are you wondering which QuickBooks version is right for you? It all depends on five criteria:
- Your industry and the bells and whistles
- Using apps to increase your cash flow
- Features you will need to simplify your workflow
- Number of users you would need anywhere from 1 to 30
- Whether you need access to the cloud
Keep up with the ever-changing technological advancements by using the new version of QuickBooks, which will save you time and money!
Update today or sign up for the latest sales for QuickBooks Online, Pro or Premier & QuickBooks Enterprise and Point of Sale.