A simple yet significant step to better managing your business is to add other users into your Home Depot® Pro Xtra® account. On Pro Xtra, you have the ability to add, remove, and manage any of the users associated with your company’s account. There is some key information you will need about the new user before you begin:
- The person’s first and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Full address (including country)
- Role in the company (Admin or General)
- His or her status (whether or not their role is an active one)
Add as many people as you think is necessary! You probably do not want too many users to have access to your Pro Xtra, but there is no limit to how many people you can link to your company’s account.
Working in harmony with your employees and coworkers makes for a positive, productive job environment–and Pro Xtra allows you to do exactly that. When your whole team has access to the information on Pro Xtra, you can all stay up-to-date with just a few clicks. Adding users is a fairly simple process that can be completed by following the steps below:
1. Log in in to your Pro account. If you do not have an account yet, click here to create one.
2. Click on Users on the right menu bar
3. You can find a user, fill in the form, and click on Find Users
4. To add a user, click on Add
5. Once you fiill out the necessary details, click on Add User
See? The process is as easy as 1-2-3. Now that you know how, give your team members access to your company’s Pro Xtra account so you can start working together more efficiently and effectively!
Leave A Comment